Canal Pages is an independent directory of inland waterways businesses, services, professionals and products.
Developed to be accessible to all canal and river businesses, Canal Pages is a comprehensive and ‘no nonsense’ resource that enables inland waterways users to find details of the businesses they need quickly and without fuss.
Building on the success of this website, we are delighted to announce the launch of the new annual Canal Pages print directory, commencing with our 2017 edition, which is OUT NOW.
- The 2017 edition of Canal Pages is aailable across the inland waterways network (from December 2016), and will be available over a full 12 month period.
- A targeted distribution of 20,000 copies to boaters and other waterways users, via a UK-wide range of canalside venues, including marinas and chandleries. We want every waterway user to have the opportunity to pick up their copy!
- Canal Pages is available in a professionally designed, B5 handy-sized format, and with gloss lamination for durability and longevity in a marine environment.
- Canal Pages is run by full time boaters with many years’ experience in publishing, marketing and graphic design.
- Businesses are grouped within clearly themed sections, including ‘Marinas and Moorings’, ‘Sales and Brokerage’ and ‘Holiday Boat Hire’.
- Advertising options are available for all budgets, from specially featured listings up to double-page advertisements.
- The print directory is complemented by this website and active social media.
Canal Pages 2017 is available from many inland waterways venues, with more added all the time. If you would like to stock copies, please get in touch to [email protected].
We can supply a stand for you reception desk or counter. Copies come in boxes of 60, so please indicate how many you will need.